Lecture: “Performance Art in Northern Ireland: 1998 to 2018” Art Action: 1998 to 2018, Rencontre Internationale d’Art Performance de Quebec, Le Lieu, Quebec City, Quebec, November 2018
Publication: "Duty-Free Art: Art in the Age of Planetary Civil War, by Hito Steyerl." In Visual Resources, edited by Conor McGarrigle, vol 34(3), 2018.
Lecture: Strange Mothers: Toward a Digital Aesthetics of Interruption." Thinking Gender Justice, First Annual CGFS Conference, Centre for Gender, Feminisms & Sexualities, University College Dublin, Ireland, May 2018
Lecture: “Fluid Landscapes." Transient Topographies: Space and Interface in Digital Literature and Art, Second Galway Digital Cultures Initiative Conference. Moore Institute, National University of Ireland, Galway, April 2018
Publication: “Transient Time.” In Memorialising the Sacred, Dublin: Far Point Recordings, 2018.
Publication: “Performing Pregnant: An Aesthetic Investigation of Pregnancy.” In New Feminist Perspectives on Embodiment, edited by Clara Fischer and Luna Dolezal. London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2018.
Publication: Paper: "Between the Troubles and Brexit: The Minor Gestures of Beyond as Aesthetic Ruptures of Public Space" at PQ Porous Boundaries Symposium, Prague, Czech Republic, October 12 - 14 2017.
Exhibition: Stakes in the Muck at the Research Pavilion at the Venice Biennale as part of DIT/Gradcam's programme "Access of Utopia," organized by Noel Fitzpatrick and Brian Fay from September 29 - October 1, 2017. The project is presented with support from Culture Ireland
Performance, “Performances of Situated Knowledge in the Aging Female Body.” In Ageing Women in Literature and Visual Culture: Reflections, Refractions, Reimaginings, edited by Margaret O’Neill, Michaela Schrage-Frueh and Cathy McGlynn. London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2017
Performance, “Not just ‘a Life within the Home:’ Maternal Labour, Art Work, and Performance Action in the Irish Intimate Public Sphere.” In Performance Research: On the Maternal, edited by Emily Underwood-Lee and Lena Simic, vol 22(5), 2017.
- Published “Performing Pregnant: An Aesthetic Investigation of Pregnancy.” In New Feminist Perspectives on Embodiment, edited by Clara Fischer and Luna Dolezal. London: Palgrave Macmillan, 2016
- Published “Blackened Tongues and Spitting Mothers: The Carnivalesque Humour of Amanda Coogan,” Amanda Coogan: I’ll sing you a song from around the town, Dublin: Royal Hibernian Academy, 2016.
- Participated in “Silenced Echoes: Multisensory Tracings of Grangegorman’s Institutional Spectres” Conference of Irish Geographers, Dublin City University, Ireland, May 2016
- Performance, No Light Without Shadow / No Sound Without Silence, The Guesthouse, Cork, March 2016
- Participated in “Flesh From the Bone” Bodies Politic Symposium, Maynooth University, Ireland, February 2016
- Published"Dynamic Instability: An Interview with Amanda Coogan." ARTPULSE, no. 26, 2016.
- Published “Bring a Camera with You:’ The Posthumous Collaboration of Ahmed Basiony and Shady El Noshokaty,” Proceedings of the European Society for Aesthetics, vol. 7, 2015.
- Published “Exhibition Review - Amanda Coogan: I’ll Sing You a Song from Around the Town.” ARTPULSE, vol. 6(25), 2015
- Published "Performing Motherhood: An Interview with Marni Kotak." ARTPULSE, no. 22, 2015
- Published “Transplanted Nostalgia” A Soundmap of Dún Laogharie," developed by Anthony Kelly and David Stalling, 2015
- Participated in “Vertical Rolls: Performing a Gendered Reading of Bernard Stiegler” Society for Women in Philosophy Ireland Annual Conference, University College Dublin, Ireland, 2015
- Contributed chapter on "Polyphonic Resonance: Sound Art in Ireland" in the book Performance Art in Ireland: A History, edited by edited by Dr Áine Phillips. London: Live Art Development Agency and Intellect Books, 2015
- Performance, Studies in Stillness, Dublin Live Art Festival, DIT, Grangegorman, November 2015
- Performance, Red Waltz, Sirius Arts Centre, Cobh, Ireland, September 2015
- Performance, Landscape, Dublin Live Art Festival, The Casino at Marino, Ireland, July 2015
- Keynote Speaker, “Art at the Threshold of Life and Theory” Society for Women in Philosophy Ireland, Aesthetics and the Feminine Conference, University College Cork, Ireland, July 2015
- Participated in “Bring a Camera with You: The Posthumous Collaboration of Ahmed Basiony and Shady El Noshokaty” European Society for Aesthetics Annual Conference, Dublin Institute of Technology, Grangegorman, Ireland, June 2015
- Exhibition, Sound, Exchange: Your Art, Your Space, Visual Centre for Contemporary Art, Carlow, Ireland, June 2015
- Performance, Feminism and the Body in Performance, The Mart Gallery, Rathmines, Ireland, June 2015
- Performance, Mamädchen, Livestock: Influence, 12 Henrietta Street, Dublin, Ireland, May 2015
- Video, Kitty Kitty, Fool Me Twice, The Mart Gallery, Rathmines, Ireland, April 2015
- Performance, Chronometer, Livestock: Bundles of Mysteries, The Mart Gallery, Rathmines, Ireland, February 2015
- Published “... the transformative ability of Strange Attractor.” In Strange Attractor: Catalogue for Boston Exhibition, edited by Anthony Kelly and EL Putnam. Dublin: Farpoint Recordings, 2014
- Participated in “Reflective Trans-subjectivity: An Aesthetic Investigation of Pregnancy” Society for Women in Philosophy Ireland Annual Conference, University College Dublin, Ireland, November 2014
- Performance, Mine Body, Dublin Live Art Festival, The Mart Gallery, Rathmines, Ireland, September 2014
- Participated in “Dismantling No Place: the Neoliberal Performative in Tomás Saraceno’s Utopian Impulse” Performing Identities: Embodying Knowledge Conference, Mary Immaculate College, University of Limerick, Ireland, June 2014
- Video, Play, Mobius Video Works, Mobius Alternative Arts Space, Cambridge, MA, May 2014
- Puppet Theater Performance, Kassandra, with David Stalling, Anthony Kelly, Paddy Sammon, Doreen Kennedy, Seán McCrum, and John McCormick, Classics Museum, University College Dublin, Ireland, March 2014
- Curated exhibition, Blue Monday, at The MART, Dublin, Ireland, January 2014
- Published “Suspended Animation: The Spectator as Performer in Tomas Saraceno’s in orbit” in Big Red & Shiny, Volume 2 Issue 17, February 2014
- Published “Augmented Biennale: The Impact of Digital Techonology on the Art and Politics of the Venice Biennale,” Seismopolite: Journal of Art and Politics, Issue 6, 2014
- Published “Sustaining the Ephemeral,” Visual Artists News Sheet, Issue 7, January – February 2014