- Currently organizing a traveling exhibition of her Women and Power series to show at independent bookstores and libraries nationally. The first show runs Feb 23 - April 6th at the Chatham Bookstore on Main St. in Chatham, NY (catalog to accompany the exhibitions forthcoming).
- Paper: “Toward a Theory of Optimism” at the Beverly salon in September 2018. Her article, “The Future Imperfect” will be published in the upcoming annual journal of the Beverly salon, Beverly Philosophy Journal. Vol 1. (Title to come)
Panelist: The Materiality of Art featuring Artist-Philosopher Dr. Mary Anne Davis in conversation with Jen Mergel, Curator of Platform, The Armory Show. Monserrat College, March 22, 2018.
Paper: “Toward a Theory of Optimism” at the Utopia in the Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences conference at the University of Northern Georgia, Dahlonega, Georgia, March 2014
- Group Exhibition: curated by Leonie Bradbury, "Wish You Were There?," Montserrat College of Art Gallery, Beverly, MA, August 2013
- Group Exhibition: "Unbound," Artistree Gallery, Woodstock, VT, 2013
- Group Exhibition: "Dear Mother Nature," Dorsky Museum of Art, SUNY New Paltz, New Paltz, NY, June 2012
- Group Exhibition: "The Birding Life," The Ferrin Gallery, Pittsfield, MA, October 2011