Student Achievements A - MC
- Will present “Ritual Performance and Mimesis in the Drip Paintings of Jackson Pollock”, at the Athens Institute for Education and Research, 7th Annual International Conference on Visual and Performing Arts, May 29-June 1, 2017.
- Received a Distinguished Scholar Award and presented the paper “Aristotle’s Consonance: The Universal and Specific in American Primitivism” at the Aristotle World Congress, Interdisciplinary Centre for Aristotle Studies, University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece, May 25, 2016.
- Presented at a symposium at Utah Valley University Levitation Mass and Fractured Consciousness, March 2014.
- Publication, The Dutch Frontispiece In The 17th And 18th Centuries and Francois Valentijn’s Oud en Nieuw Oost Indien, Lambert Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG : Saarbrücken, Germany, 2011
- Presented Paper at 2011 Sixteenth Century Society & Conference, “Manipulating Choice, a Technical Study of Hieronymus Bosch’s Ecce Homo” Fort Worth, TX, October 2011