- Will present paper, "Haitian Vodou Aesthetics and Resistance."at the CAA 106th Annual Conference Los Angeles, February 24, 2018
- Honorary Award, Photographer of the Year, Photographers Forum Magazine, 2016
- Published, "In Collaboration: Topos & Tropos," Topographies Magazine, Issue #1, April 2016
- Honorary Award, "The Portraiture Collection by Exposure," Musée du Louvre, Paris, France July 13, 2015
- Published, "The Hunter," MAKE8ELIEVE Magazine, Art + Cultural Issue #7, March 2015
- Guest Lecturer, "Art History: Sexuality and Changing Body Shapes Throughout the Ages", The Sexology Institute, San Antonio, TX, March 2015
- IDSVA Chair of Board Student Exhibitions, January 2014-January 2015
- Group exhibition, "See Me Takeover", Times Square, New York, NY July 2014
- Co-designed a 40 foot mechanical wall installation, in addition to creating and installing a sculpture and photography exhibition at Nimbus at Vespertine, Shanghai’s first Steampunk bar. November 2013.
Check out what our students are up to! On this page you will find studnet acheivements listed out alphabetically by last name.