Panelist: Body Maneuvers: Radical Shifts in Caribbean Transnational Identities. Caribbean Studies Association (CSA) 2018. Havana Cuba, June 4-8, 2018.
- Choreographer: The Rite of Spring. Festival Ballet Providence. Providence, RI. March 2018.
Conference Presentation: “The Body of Essence: Ring Shout and other Afro-futurities,” with ChE, and Andre M. Zachery at The Collegium for African Diaspora Dance (CADD), Duke University, February 16-18, 2018
Curated "The Sphinx Returns" at Grace Exhibition Space and Gallery, NY, Sept 19 - Dec 19, 2015
Panelist, “Emancipating the Past: Unchain the Future” panel and performance, David C. Driskell Center University of Maryland, College Park, March 26, 2015
- Curatorial advisor, essayist, performer, and moderator for "Black Male Revisited: Experimental Representations Through The Ephemeral Form" performance series, Paper: "Black Male Revisited: A Performative Text, Perfomance: D.R.O.M.P.," Panel (moderator): "Considering Contemporary Practices and the Distribution of “New” Black Creativitity," Danspace Project, New York, NY, February 2014
- Curator of group exhibition, "inAction: The Virtuosity of Presence," Topaz Arts, Woodside, NJ, July 2013
- Artist in residence, "Movement Research," New York, NY, July 2013 – 2015
- Scholarship recipient, Sono Osato Scholarship, Career Transition for Dancers, 2013
Check out what our students are up to! On this page you will find studnet acheivements listed out alphabetically by last name.