- Participated in a panel at the College Art Association (CAA) conference in a session titled “Digital Humanities in the Classroom: An Exchange.” She discussed “Changing Pedagogy and the Unexpected: Mapping the Classroom of the Future" February, 2016
- Chaired panel, “Affirming and Manipulating the Female Body: 19th Century to Now,” Feminist Art History Conference, American University, Washington, DC, November 2013
- Presented paper at the Art and Future: Energy, Climate, Culture Symposium, Otago University, Dunedin School of Art, Dunedin New Zealand, October 2016
- Published paper, “When Plants Become Precious: Art, Culture and Environmental Crisis” in the Universal Journal of Plant Science 3(4): 77-86, 2015
- Recently appointed as an Associate Professor of Humanities at Riverside Community College District where he teaches both studio and art history classes, Fall 2017.
- Will present on Brazil's unique graffiti culture at Brown University's, Reuse Reconsidered Conference, Providence RI, September 15-17, 2017
- Presented paper “Place-Produced Thought and the Agency of Place” as part of the Regionalist Globalism: Considering the Process of Locality panel, at the 2016 SECAC Conference, Roanoke, VA Oct 19-22, 2016
- Presented paper, "Place-Produced Thought: The Agency of Place and the Co-Production of Knowledge in Heidegger, Baudrillard, and Others" at the Pacific Association for the Continental Tradition, The Sitka Institute, Sitka, AK, 2016
- Presented paper at the 2016 College Art Association (CAA) International Annual Conference, in the session “Altered Visions: Revisiting the Trials and Tribulations of the Single Collection Museum,” February, 2016, Washington, DC
- Presented paper, "Neither Theory nor Model: The Dialogical Museum" in the panel, "Exotic or Mundane: Histories of Contemporary Museums and Exhibitions" at Southeastern College Art Conference (SECAC), October 21-24, 2015, Pittsburgh, PA
- Selected for a Poster Session at the 2018 College Art Association Annual Conference (CAA) in Los Angeles. Topic to be presented: Harstad, Norway’s Arctic Arts Summit (June 21-22, 2017).
- Solo show at Pleiades Gallery, NYC, May 16-June 10, 2017
Invited to a month-long postdoctoral residential intensive in South India sponsored by the Indian Council of Philosophical Research and the Center for Phenomenological Studies, September - November 2017.
- Published chapter "Confluence and Convergence: Spiritual Impulse in the Word and Image of Der Blaue Reiter Artists," in forthcoming anthology The Edinburgh Companion for Literature and Art History, Summer 2017
- Currently pursing a Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, which in concert with IDSVA PhD, will assist in her private practice using Existential Therapy to address issues of wellness, creative freedom, relationships, and academic underachievement.
- Exhibition, Recent Paintings, on view at Biotek Industries, May 2015
- Presented paper, “Theoretical Issues Related to Art and Design: Empathy and Judgment in Contemporary Art Practice” at the PCA/ACA National Conference, April 2017
- Presented at the “Invisibility and Unfinalizability in the Field of Art and Aesthetics” at The Third Nomadikon and Center for the Ethics of Seeing Conference, Fall 2016
- Joined the Kettering Foundation as Program Officer, Dayton, OH, February 16, 2015
Will present paper, "Political Street Art in the Trump Era," and chair panel, "Art in the Age of Surveillance" at the SECAC (Southeastern College Art Conference), Annual Conference, Columbus, OH, October 2017
Presented paper “Street Art, Political Activism, and Surveillance,” for the panel The Revolution Will Not Be Televised: Street Art, Installations and Performance: Art as Vehicles for Political and Social Change, at the 2016 SECAC Conference, Roanoke, VA Oct 19-22, 2016
- Published, "Autopoietic Aesthetic as a Lens for Interactive Art "in the forthcoming book, Aesthetics and the Embodied Mind, Springer Verlag, Düsseldorf ,Germany, Fall 2015
- Exhibition, Flying Fish Project, Robotic underwater robotic installation (bait balls and the predicators that love them) East Cape, Baja Mexico and Barnstable, Massachusetts, 2015
- Presented paper, "Display Holography in Art Practice: An Exploration of Interference," The Image Conference, University of California at Berkeley, October 29-30, 2015
- Presented paper “The Interference of Art” Crossing Boundaries: Inclusion, Exclusion, Marginalization and the Hegemonic Making of Societies of Difference, Masaryk University, Czech Republic, Sept. 13, 2014
- Awarded the Summer Study Grant for Affiliate Faculty, Loyola University in Maryland, 2015
- Presented paper, "'Nothing to be Afraid of": Stan Brakhage's The Act of Seeing With One's Own Eyes" in the panel: "Death in Contemporary Visual Art" at Southeastern College Art Conference (SECAC), October 21-24, 2015, Pittsburgh, PA
- Will present paper, "Closely Listening: conversation as aesthetic event," at the 73rd Annual SECAC Conference, Columbus, OH, October 25-28, 2017
- Presented paper, "Feasting Thought: Origin of Love in a Work of Art"(was read by Chris Yates) in the panel, "Eating at the Feast" at Pacific Association for the Continental Tradition Conference (PACT) 7th annual meeting, Seattle University, September 24-26, 2015, Seattle, WA
Recently appointed to Assistant Lecturer in Critical Theory at the Dublin School of Creative Art at the Dublin Institute of Technology, Fall 2017
Presenting the paper "Between the Troubles and Brexit: The Minor Gestures of Bbeyond as Aesthetic Ruptures of Public Space" at PQ Porous Boundaries Symposium, Prague, Czech Republic, October 12 - 14 2017.
- Presentation,” Crash Course in Photography,” to participants of Shinnery Review, November 2014
- Presentation, “Street Photography,” ACU Study Abroad student orientation, August 2013 & January 2014
- Solo exhibition, "Art on the Plains XII," Plains Art Museum, Fargo, ND, 2016
- Publication, "Between Representation and Abstration: Liz Deschenes: Gallery 7." ARTPulse Magazine, No. 22, Vol. 6., 2015