- Will present "Objective Time, Temporality, and Poiesis: Our Contemporary Problem with Time," at The Thirteenth International Conference on the Arts in Society, hosted by Common Grounds Research Networks at the University of Illinois, held at the Emily Carr University of Art & Design, Vancouver, Canada, June 25 - 27, 2018.
- Presented “The Problems with Assessment and Correctness” in the panel chaired by Guen Montgomery at the 2017 FATE conference (Foundational Art and Theory Association), Hosted by FATE and The Kansas City Art Institute, Kansas City, KC April 5-8, 2017.
Published review, “Sonja Thomsen: Glowing in Between,” in ArtPulse Magazine No. 25, Vol. 7, 2016
Accepted to participate in ThinkTank9: Citizen/Artist: Education and Agency! Hosted by Montana State University School of Art and Integrative Teaching International to explore ways of integrating the ever-changing models, methods, motivations, and practices of contemporary art and design. She will work on collaborative teams focusing on ethics, technology, practice, and creativity. June, 2016
- Group exhibition, Illinois Art Educator Exhibit, City Center Gallery, University of Saint Frances, Joliet, IL June 9 - July 10, 2015
- Group exhibition, Chicago Arts Month, Morpho Gallery, Chicago, IL October 2014
- Group exhibition, Emerging Artists, Morpho Gallery, Chicago, IL January 2014
- Included in Documentary Film, Central Standard: On Education, produced with WTTW and PBS Digital as a part of a new web series following 8 students from city and suburban schools, by Scrappers Film Group, Chicago, IL 2014
Check out what our students are up to! On this page you will find studnet acheivements listed out alphabetically by last name.